Google

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movie Review: Love Story 2050

Starring Priyanka Chopra and the Jr baweja, Harman Baweja. Piggy's clothes are great and she looks picture perfect in every frame. Harman looks like Hrithik. But not as lean. He dances well too. I kinda liked the first part coz that's all I saw. I heard most of the second part and opened my eyes occassionally to see Piggy's clothes. I had a headache which started before I came in. From what I saw, I think it's a light entertainer. Nothing serious. The second part looked like a mish mash of Bicential man, Star Wars, Fifth element and HG Well's Time Machine. Still no complaints as they did not commit the greatest of crimes. Boredom!! It was not boring...so all can be forgiven. Boman Irani and Archana Puran Singh are in it as well...
I was accomanied by a 13yr old and 7 yr old. Their verdict??? They liked it alot. The 7 yr old said she wanted to see it again with her mamma. And the 13yr old kept repeating Archana's dialogues...

Rating: ***

No comments:

Trailor of Slumdog Millionaire