Google

Monday, November 2, 2009

Movie Review:Angel John

I must say I did not have any expectations for this movie. Truth be told...I wasn't aware of it's existence ....When a friends' son said he wanted to see this, I just went along with the crowd. But when I heard that Mohanlal was playing the lead...I was like" Heaven help us!!!" Although he is a versatile actor, I wasn't quite sure of him playing an angel and all that and with a name John to boot. But I was in for a pleasant surprise. I liked the movie. It had a good story. Something different from the ordinary. Jagathy and Salim Kumar are really funny in the movie. I also liked the new girl who acts in the movie. By the way I can't say that the songs are exceptional or anything...so don't go by the songs....

1 comment:

Maria John said...

I had absolutely no idea there was such a movie until I came across ur post...I did laugh out when I heard, "John....Angel John"
Many ppl tease my full name in the same way :-D

Trailor of Slumdog Millionaire