Google

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Movie Review: From Hell

I was switching channels when I saw Johnny Depp. His garb caught my fancy and soon I was caught in the spell of " From Hell". I must say that this is another movie of Depps' which I really liked. Of all his movies, the only one I really could not relate to was " The Brave". He has played a wide variety of characters and this movie is no different. Directed by Allen and Albert Hughes the movie has an element of drama which I loved. Heather Graham and Ian Holm also act in this period movie. Depp is an inspector investigating a case involving Jack the Ripper. A murder mystery which has enough suspense and taken aesthetically. While the theme itself is dark, the movie is light. The sets and costumes add to the feel.

No comments:

Trailor of Slumdog Millionaire